Returns & Cancellation Policy
1. Waywood Music sells all goods to you in
compliance with The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000
(SI 2000 No.2334).
This regulation ensures that you are
i. Given clear information about the goods and services Waywood Music is offering
ii. Provided with an order confirmation via email
iii. Given 30 days from the day after the date of delivery, during which time you may cancel the contract by notifying Waywood Music of your request to cancel either in writing or by email.
The regulations were introduced to give mail order/on-line customers the same rights they would have if they had purchased from a shop, over the counter. This does not mean that this can be interpreted as a 'trial purchase' scheme. It should also be noted that consumers have to exercise a duty of care towards the products as no financial penalty should be incurred by a reseller accepting goods for return under this legislation.
2. If you wish to cancel your order during the cancellation period set out above, please notify Waywood Music in writing by letter, fax or by email. A telephone call is not sufficient unless both you and Waywood Music agree otherwise.
3. Once you have notified Waywood Music that you wish to cancel the contract, either before or after you have received the goods and within the cancellation period, you should return the goods to Waywood Music within a reasonable time (28 days) and take reasonable care in doing so. The risk and cost of returning the goods to us shall be borne by you unless you have notified us that the goods are faulty and the fault is verified by us.
If you fail to return the goods to us, you must make them available for collection upon notification from us that we intend to collect the goods.
4. Upon cancellation of the contract Waywood Music will credit your account with a full refund of the money paid to us, including the cost of delivery of the goods to you, as soon as possible and not later than 30 days after receipt of notice of cancellation. If you do not return the goods or do not pay the costs of delivery to us, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct cost of recovering the goods from the amount of the refund.
5. All goods should be returned and re-packed in the original packaging as you received them, complete 'AS SOLD' and in 'AS NEW' condition (for example, if the packaging has been opened to examine the product/s you must have done so without damaging the packaging or the product/s in any way).
6. You have a duty to take reasonable care of the products while in your possession and during the cancellation period to maintain them in the condition in which they were supplied by Waywood Music. If goods are damaged or your use of the goods has gone beyond your right to reasonably inspect and assess the goods, Waywood Music reserves the right to seek recompense.
7. If your order arrives damaged we will replace it free of charge providing the damaged goods have been returned to Waywood Music or have been collected by us. If we are unable to replace your product within 30 days of its receipt by us we will offer you the choice of a full refund or to supply you an alternative product equivalent.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Waywood Music
Waywood Music is a trading name of Waywood Enterprises Limited
31 Burder Street Loughborough LE11 1JH UK
Tel/Fax: UK + (0) 1509 553362
Registered in England & Wales
Company Registration Number: 6455974
Please respect Copyright law.
Web site designed and constructed by Stuart